IMPORTANT! PUSD Online Registration is NOT compatible with mobile devices (i.e. SmartPhones, tablets). Please use a computer, laptop or visit one of our campuses to complete your student's annual update or new enrollment.
As the parent or guardian to a current or returning student in the Payson Unified School District please go to your PARENT PORTAL to complete your student’s online registration. If you are unable to login to your PARENT PORTAL account, please use the "Forgot Username" and/or "Forgot Password" links from the PARENT PORTAL. You will receive an email with the information needed to gain access to your account. Once logged into your PARENT PORTAL, you should see the link to "Online Registration" under "More" in the left side menu.
In online registration, you will have the opportunity to upload many of the required documents necessary for enrollment. Here is a list of these documents:
- Proof of Residency (required) – Arizona Revised Statutes, ARS 15-802(b), requires school districts to obtain and maintain verifiable documentation of Arizona Residency upon enrollment in an Arizona public school. The documentation must be provided each time a student enrolls in a school and reaffirmed annually. To be considered a valid proof of residency the document MUST include your CURRENT address.
- Examples of acceptable proof include: (Please click here for a complete list)Utilities Bill (gas, electric, water)
- Purchase or Escrow Agreement
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Affidavit of Shared Residency (if applicable) – If you are residing in the home of a relative or friend, you must provide an Affidavit of Shared Residency notarized by the owner/renter. The owner/renter of the home must provide the same proof of residency documentation noted above with the Affidavit.
- Proof of Immunization (required) – All students entering Arizona public schools must have proof of ALL REQUIRED immunizations, or a valid exemption, in order to attend school. This is required at the time of enrollment and must include the name of the person, birth date, type of vaccine administered and the month, day, and year of each immunization (ARS 15-871-874).
- Legal Guardianship or Custodial Documents (if applicable) – Please have any legal guardianship and/or custody documents regarding the student.
- K-9 Students – Please provide a withdrawal form from the last school the student attended.
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors who are returning to the District from another School/District – A withdrawal form with transfer grades and an unofficial transcript should be provided. Juniors and seniors who have attended an Arizona school may need to provide their AIMS and/or AZMerit scores.